Reviews and musings over the past few months have been few and far between. For good reason. I’ve been working hard on revising my junkpunk novel. Those revisions are complete as of tonight! An author is supposed to cut the unwanted fat from a manuscript but I think I added more content in total. You see, I’m a lazy writer sometimes; when I write something into a novel it has a purpose. Today the word count for the junkpunk novel is 145, 422.
Now is the part when I hand the novel to beta readers and get comments.
I’m also still debating whether to publish the novel myself or to let agents have a crack.
Before I decide, I need to decide on a title. Usually I have a title picked out by at least the middle of writing the first draft. I had titles picked out for my Our Monster books when I put together my notes, before I even had put the first word to page, so not having a title yet is odd for me.
Hopefully I’ll soon have news on the release of the second Our Monsters book, it’s still in final editing. Until I have more news, cheers!